Back

1950 Dupras

1950 Dupras - Mr. Bill Dupras of Marquette, MI in 1950 built this prototype. This is one of two machines built. This machine is powered by a Model 500 Sears and Roebuck Co. engine. The second prototype was powered by a Volkswagon engine. Owner: Fred Edgerton Hale, MI


Top of the Lake Antique Snowmobile Museum
P.O. Box 2
W11660 US-2
Naubinway, MI 49762
Call 906 477-6298 for museum hours or call 906 477-6192 for an appointment.


Copyright © 2009 - 2017 Top of the Lake Antique Snowmobile Museum


Michigan Website Design