Back

Oct 17

John McGuirk is moving in his 1946 Eliason. The Eliason was the first manufactured snowmobile (1924).


Top of the Lake Antique Snowmobile Museum
P.O. Box 2
W11660 US-2
Naubinway, MI 49762
Call 906 477-6298 for museum hours or call 906 477-6192 for an appointment.


Copyright © 2009 - 2019 Top of the Lake Antique Snowmobile Museum


Michigan Website Design