Back

1962 Autoboggan K-95C

1962 Autoboggan K-95C - Autoboggans were built for Harry C. Paul, Ltd., Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada to market in Canada by Polaris Industries of Roseau, MN from 1956-57 through 1966. Autoboggans were basically the same as Polaris machines, but were painted Harvest Gold versus the pale blue of early Polaris models. This particular model is a K95C with a 9.5hp Kohler motor. For 1962 100 units were manufactured. Owner: Fred Edgerton Hale, MI


Top of the Lake Antique Snowmobile Museum
P.O. Box 2
W11660 US-2
Naubinway, MI 49762
Call 906 477-6298 for museum hours or call 906 477-6192 for an appointment.


Copyright © 2009 - 2020 Top of the Lake Antique Snowmobile Museum


Michigan Website Design